Summer Playground Program
Come Play This Summer!
The Summer Playground Program provides safe, structured activities for children who have completed four-year-old kindergarten through fifth grade. Sites are monitored by competent employees who have been oriented in first aid and the handling of blood-borne pathogens. Activities include arts and crafts, games, field trips, and swimming at the YMCA.
- Runs mid June through the first week of August
- Open Monday-Friday from 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., weather permitting
- Registration is at each program site throughout the full eight weeks of programming
- Bathroom facilities and drinking water available
- No charge for program, although some field trips may have a minimal fee
Bartley Manor will no longer be a playground program site. Cooper School will not be a site either, however for 2017 the program will be offered in Billings Park proper. Wade Bowl will once again be a site. More information to come as plans continue to unfold.
The 2017 Summer Playground Program dates will be posted here once determined.
||program to be held in Billings Park proper due to Cooper school construction
|18th & Oakes
||1725 Oakes Avenue
||315 13th Avenue East
||1920 Hammond Avenue
|Wade Bowl||1228 Clough Avenue|
||5718 Tower Avenue