Responsibilities of the Street Division
The Street Division is located at the Municipal Service Building (MSB), or City garage, at 2301 Hill Avenue, and supervises the work and projects of:
- Street Maintenance- Street and alley blacktopping and maintenance, pavement sweeping, snow removal, annual (spring) cleanup, and fall leaf pickup.
- Buildings & Grounds- Repair/maintenance of the MSB and stationary equipment and City-owned bus shelters and small projects planning and construction.
- Central Equipment Agency- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all Public Works and City equipment including fleet vehicles.
- Traffic Signals & Signs- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of traffic signals and signage throughout the City, pavement marking, construction traffic control, and barricading for City projects.
- Solid Waste (trash) collection
- Alley Blacktopping Policy (if your alley is scheduled to be paved, click on the "Construction Projects" tab to the left to see maps, costs, etc.)
- 2019 Petition to Blacktop Alley (deadline is June 30, 2018)
- Winter Road Maintenance Policy
- Brochure on Wisconsin ATV Snow Removal Laws
To report a pothole using our online form, click the link below: