Responsibilities of the Street Division
The Street Division is located at the Municipal Service Building (MSB), or City garage, at 2301 Hill Avenue, and supervises the work and projects of:
- Winter Road Maintenance
- Street snow plowing & sanding, alley snow plowing and snow removal.
- *NEW* Live Map for the Four Sanders.
- Summer Road Maintenance
- Street and alley blacktopping and maintenance, pavement sweeping, ditching, culvert replacement annual (spring) cleanup, and fall leaf pickup.
- Buildings & Grounds
- Repair/maintenance of the MSB and stationary equipment and City-owned bus shelters and small projects planning and construction.
- Central Equipment Agency
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all Public Works and City equipment including fleet vehicles.
- Traffic Signals & Signs
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of traffic signals and signage throughout the City, pavement marking, construction traffic control, and barricading for City projects.
- Solid Waste (trash) collection
New for the 2021-2022 winter season. A safe route to school has been implemented that includes sidewalk snow removal. Check the Sidewalk Snow Removal page for more information.
Report Potholes Using our Online Form:
Pothole Reporting Form