A street light is out--what number do I call?
The street lights in the City are handled in two ways--lights on metal poles belong to the City and should be reported to Building Inspection at 715-395-7288, and lights on wooden poles should be reported to SWL&P at 715-394-2200.

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out when my trash will be picked up?
2. How can I get the handle/wheel/lid on my trash can fixed?
3. How can I get a pothole repaired?
4. How can I get my alley blacktopped?
5. A street light is out--what number do I call?
6. I have concerns about my sidewalk, who do I call?
7. There are lots in my neighborhood where the grass isn't being mowed and is over 12 inches in height, who do I call to report this?
8. I have questions about ditching near my home, who should I contact?
9. I have concerns about snow plowing, what number do I call?