Proof of Residence Information

The City Clerk’s office provides voter registration for residents, military, overseas, homeless, nursing home, and absentee voters. To see if you are qualified to vote in Wisconsin or if you have any additional election questions, visit the Wisconsin Elections Commission website.

Please visit the Wisconsin MyVote website to check your current voter registration status. If you are not registered to vote at your current residential address (or if your name and/or address has changed since you last voted), you can also update your voter record at the MyVote website.  

Due to state and federal laws, your voter registration application must be submitted with a copy of your proof of residence.