Report Illicit Discharge

If you notice illicit discharge in Superior, please let us know.

Report illicit discharges
to the reporting line at

We also have an on-line form. Go to on-line form.

You can also email

Report pollution logo

Thank you for taking time to report anything suspicious draining into a city storm drain or coming out of a pipe entering a stream.