Annual Citywide Clean Up Schedules
Annual Spring Clean Up
The city offers an annual spring clean up (typically starts the first Monday in May) where residents can place refuse that does not fit into their trash cans out for pick up. The 2021 Spring Clean Up is scheduled to start Monday May 3rd.
Here are some reminders for the Annual Spring Clean Up:
- ALL ELIGIBLE ITEMS MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP BY 7:00 A.M. ON SCHEDULED DAY. Items placed after 7:00 a.m. may not be picked up and will become responsibility of the resident.
- Items should not be placed out more than one week before pickup date.
- The items listed below will not be taken. (Please refer to the schedule and rules for places to dispose of these items.)
- NO MATTRESSES AND BOX SPRINGS.
- NO BUILDING MATERIALS.
- NO RECYCLABLES.
- NO TIRES.
- NO HAZARDOUS LIQUIDS OR ASBESTOS CONTAINING MATERIALS.
- NO TV'S, APPLIANCES OR COMPUTERS.
- NO FLUORESCENT BULBS.
- NO MOTOR OIL OR CAR BATTERIES.
Before disposing of items, please consider donating them to keep them out of the landfill. There are a number of charities in the city that accept clothing and household items.
Annual Brush Pick Up
The 2021 brush pick up is scheduled to start May 3rd 2021. Please note that the schedule for this year has been modified to a weekly schedule. ALL ELIGIBLE ITEMS MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP BY 7:00AM ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE SCHEDULED WEEK FOR COLLECTION. Any items placed after 7:00am or later in the week may not be picked up and will become the responsibility of the resident to remove.
OUR BRUSH PICK UP REGULATIONS OUTLINE THE SIZE AND PLACEMENT OF BRUSH PILES. PILES NOT MEETING THE REGULATIONS WILL NOT BE PICKED UP AND WILL BECOME THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PROPERTY OWNER TO DISPOSE OF. Click HERE to review REGULATIONS.
Free Landfill Days
The city offers free landfill days for city residents in the spring and fall. These free days are posted on the Landfill page.
Fall Leaf Pick Up
2021 Fall Leaf Pickup: Monday November 1st through Friday November 12th.
Each fall the city offers a bagged leaf pick up. Typically this starts the first business day of November. Brush is NOT included in this pickup, only bagged leaves.